A pacifier cord is a must have!
A pacifier cord can of course not be missing from the baby release list. Our pacifier cords are incredibly useful for on the road (where did that pacifier go?) And very nice to give as a gift. With or without name.
For safety reasons we make our pacifier cords (without clip) a maximum of 22 cm long. If the name that is allowed on it is too long, we will shorten the pacifier cord. If this is the case, we will use fewer beads.
The wooden beads and rings are made of untreated beech wood. The silicone beads are made from 100% food grade silicone and free from BPA, PVC, lead and plasticizers.
• Never give the pacifier cord while sleeping.
• The pacifier cord is not intended to be put in the mouth.
• Never make the pacifier cord longer.
• Always use our pacifier cords under the supervision of a parent / adult.
• Clean the teat cord with a slightly damp cloth. Make sure that the clip does not get wet.
PLEASE NOTE: AFTER ADDING THE PRODUCT TO THE SHOPPING CART, THE POSSIBLE TEXT / NAME CAN BE FILLED IN THE COMMENTS.
Unfortunately, there are no letter beads with punctuation marks, such as the letters: é, ä and ö.